Register For Employment
When registering with FORWARD RECRUITMENT you can be confident in knowing that this agency has the market experience necessary to act in your best interest.
We currently act as the Preferred Supplier of temporary staff to a large number of hospitality operators within the Darwin region and planned marketing strategies will ensure that this list continues to grow.
Please note the following minimum registration information is required:
- Current resume or CV
- Trade papers and / or qualifications
- Working Visa (if applicable)
- Three contactable references
Regular temporary assignments have minimum industry experience and dress codes as follows:
- Administration / Management: A minimum 60 wpm typing speed and must be computer literate. Neat business attire is required.
- Industrial: Trade papers are required. Industrial workwear includes steel capped safety boots.
- Chefs (trade qualified) and Cooks: Uniforms must consist of “traditional whites” and standard knife set.
- Food and Beverage Attendants: A minimum of 12 months experience is preferred in a la carte or banquets. Dress includes long sleeved business shirt, black trousers and black closed-in shoes.
- Room Attendants: A minium of 6 months experience in a Hotel/Motel environment. Dress includes shorts, shirt and white shoes.
- Kitchenhands: 6 months experience in a Hotel/Motel or commercial kitchen. Dress includes long trousers, plain shirt and non-slip shoes/boots.